JOB REF NO:
JOB DESCRIPTION: The ideal candidate will possess knowledge
and experience in developing, customizing and implementing
software solutions in a SharePoint environment. S/he must
have a good understanding of the deployment and release management
process and must be able to implement high quality and scalable
SharePoint solutions. Candidate must be able to work with
very little supervision in a highly charged and fast paced
JOB FUNCTION :
• Develop technical requirements from business requirements.
• Design and implement development workflows.
• Provide unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
• Maintain and administer Microsoft SharePoint Portal
Server, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance
analysis; as well as perform as the SharePoint Subject Matter
• Develop customized master pages and application pages.
• Backing up and restoring Microsoft SharePoint Portal
Server sites to ensure high system availability.
• Coding using .NET, C# / VB
• Develop, design and deploy intranet and web presence
using SharePoint technology.
• Drive solution architecture approach using SharePoint
• Ensure a high quality standard is maintained in the
solution(s) developed by following coding and testing best
• Mitigate migration issues as they arise during implementation.
• Work with Project Managers and other Technical Leads
to provide task estimates and other required technical specifications.
• Support the installation, configuration, security,
operation, and maintenance of all web portal servers, equipment,
and software related to SharePoint infrastructure.
• Participate in planning and execution of tasks related
to the evaluation of SharePoint based initiatives.
• Develop, configure and maintain document libraries,
enterprise lists and site collections. Perform typical system
administrative activities such as site creation, backup, restore
and issue resolution.
• Technical support of InfoPath forms, including communicating
the location of form libraries, their purpose and workflows.
• Perform related work as assigned.
• At least 5 years experience using .NET technologies
with MySQL, VB.net, C# and ASP. NET with a minimum of 4 years
experience developing applications for SharePoint 2007 using
the SharePoint object model.
• MS SQL experience at DBA level.
• Minimum of a good bachelor’s degree
in Computer Science/ related technology course.
• .Net/ Microsoft Certified Developer certification.
• Experience in Broker/Dealer Environment
(Stock broking/Trading firm).
• Strong understanding of MS SharePoint Architecture.
• Strong experience in testing and software quality
processes for software development.
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle methods.
• Understanding of logical information architecture
and SharePoint concepts of web application and sites collection.
• Experience in developing trading platforms and solutions.
• Experience in Object oriented programming.
• Knowledge of UML and other modelling tools.
• Extensive experience in MySQL Database development
• Software development experience in a stock broking
firm is essential.
• Experience of working within a .Net framework and
implementing Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Servers.
• Experience in writing ASP.net and integrating with
back end legacy systems and other technologies seamlessly.
• Experience in creating and consuming web services.
• Demonstrable experience supporting and troubleshooting
a SharePoint technical environment.
• Excellent understanding of business
requirements and IT strategies.
• Excellent design, coding and debugging skills.
• Strong attention to details and accuracy.
• Excellent critical thinking, problem analysis and
problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Commitment to continuous learning and development
on the job, demonstrated by initiative taken to update skills
repository to date.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidate who meet the above requirement should email their
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE, STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN
THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE MAIL.