TERMS AND CONDITION
This terms and condition applies to all participants and intending participants in any Training Programme organised by GV Alliance Partners Ltd ( also referred to as GVA Partners) and is binding on all involved at the point where a contract between both parties have been entered.
- All content is copyright © GV Alliance Partners Ltd unless otherwise stated. This includes, but is not limited to; all text, images, graphics, audio commentary, visual presentations and any training related files.
- Training Material cannot be copied, reproduced or distributed in any form without prior written consent of a partner or legal counsel of GV Alliance Partners Ltd.
- All material provided and presented during training is for the sole use of the company and/or individual.
- We reserve the right to modify, cancel and limit any training, service or promotion.
- We reserve the right to refuse participants for any reason.
- Payment or booking for a seat or a purchase of a ticket on GV Alliance Partners Ltd official website only allows one person to attend or access the training.
- No warranties or guarantees are made in any of the material.
- By using any material provided you accept all liability for your actions.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations can be made before 2 working days prior to the scheduled training date and may incur a cancelation fee. Cancellations made within 2 working days of the training date may be credited towards future training at the discretion of GV Alliance Partners Ltd, however no refunds will be issued. Substitutions will be accepted any time prior to the commencement of the event. All registered attendees will be notified via email and receive a full refund of their training fees in the event of a cancellation by GV Alliance Partners Ltd.
- If a client has made a prepayment and does not attend training, without previously and formally informing GV Alliance Partners Ltd, the full training fee remains non-refundable.
- On occasion, unforeseen circumstances may require GV Alliance Partners Ltd to cancel training. In such circumstances, the client will be given as much notice as possible and either a free transfer to another training date or a full refund of fees will be paid.
- All training fees are subject to the current rate of VAT of 5%(valid exemptions apply) as at the date of the payment.
- Training bookings are made on a per seat basis. The participant names provided at the time of booking are for our own administrative use only. Clients may substitute participants at any time.
- GV Alliance Partners Ltd reserves the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule training due to low enrolments or unforeseen circumstances. Should this occur a full refund will be provided.
- GV Alliance Partners Ltd reserves the right to change training fees, dates, content, speakers or method of presentation at its discretion.
- Where a refund is due to a participant, a full refund cheque will be sent within 15 working days.
- If training is overbooked, delegates who have paid prior to the training commencement will be given priority and others given an option of attending the next training or given a full refund.
- Payments are expected prior to training date.
- GV Alliance Partners Ltd does not sell or rent its member and client details to other organisations. The information collected on the enrolment form is for the purposes of processing your registration, creating and maintaining participant records, keeping you informed of upcoming events and products and assisting us in improving our service to you. Please contact us with any enquiries you may have in relation to this matter.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous terms and conditions issued.